<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Third Season

I share a love-hate relationship with Autumn. I love watching the leaves golden and fall like confetti. I love kicking them afterwards and feeling about 6 years old. I love the way the night closes in early and makes everything seem cosy. The office blocks lit up like cruise liners sailing on the shining grey carparks. But I hate being stuck outside work in the dark, in the cold and in the rain, waiting for a taxi freezing my taters while my parka and vintage Tootal paisley scarf are hanging up at home. I also dislike the way the early-evening darkness provides the over-eager with the perfect canvas to proudly, nay defiantly, display their tawdry Christmas illuminations days before Guy Fawkes Night is over.

Stav.

Comments:
Testing muthafucka
 
where have all the comments gone?
 
Post a Comment