<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 18, 2005

La Dolce Vita

Friday night was party night at the Shropshire. And very good it was too. i really enjoyed myself, more than I expected. Merk sang pretty well. The hot meat baps were top drawer and the magician was infuriatingly impressive. But just how many girls have tattoos? Not a good look with a cocktail dress.

My whole week off, which now seems an eterntiy ago, was quietly great. I mainly just wathced films (Three Colours Blue, Un Couer en Hiver and Shaun of the Dead) and played games (mostly the bloody God of War and Football Manager - where I've just picked up Roy Keane on a free for AFC Telford - coincidence? I like to think not)

I think I've finally discovered my ambition. I want to move to Aberystwyth and shack up with an Italian bird and go into business with a Café/Restaurant. A proper European licenced Café bar, quite cheap and cheerful. Open late, cappucinos, panninis, Nastro Azzuro, house wines, Italian football on the telly, picture of Pope, Anita Ekberg in Trevi fountain poster on the wall. And a traditional Italian restaurant in another room. With chequered tablecloths. The restaurant would be called her maiden name (like Belucci's or something like that).

I have stepped up the operation to succeed in the above, by registering with an employment agency (the one i couldn't find when I was in Aber). I hope they find me something soon, the gloss has long worn off where I am at the moment.

Stav.