<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I Ain't No Hollerback Meme

As requested:

Total number of books owned:
150 ish
Last book bought:
Brilliant Orange (The Neurotic Genius of Dutch Football) - David Winner
Last book read:
Himalaya - Michael Palin
Five books that mean a lot to you:
Wind in the Willows - Kenneth Grahame; On the Road - Jack Kerouac; Great Expectations - Charles Dickens; Importance of Being Earnest - Oscar Wilde; Playfair Cricket Annual 2005 - ed. Bill Frindall.
Tag five people to continue this meme: Random, Random, Random, Dave, Evo.
Three screen-names I have had are:
Stavros
Henry's Cat
Shitfaced Again
Three things I like about myself are:
My hair
My unruffleness
My creativity (esp. making up new words)
Three things I do not like about myself are:
My eyesight
My guitar playing
Three?
Three things that scare me are:
Commitment
Going bald
The realisation that the world doesn't revolve around me
Three of my everyday essentials are:
Contact lenses
Cup of tea
Betting slip
Three things I am wearing right now are:
DMs
Hair gel
Pink shirt (oh God, I sound like a lesbian)
Three of my favourite songs (today) are:
Sympathy For The Devil - Rolling Stones (and everyday)
007 (Shanty Town) - Desmon Dekker & The Aces
The Cedar Room - Doves
Three new things I’d like to try in the next 12 months are:
Moving to Aberystwyth
New job
Fruit
Three things I want in a relationship are:
A female
Another female
Branston Pickle
Two truths and a lie are:
I can handle red wine
I once owned a Rick Astley LP
I once had an argument with an illuminated snowman whilst sampling mushrooms
Three things I cannot do without are:
Music
Contact lenses
People saying how great/clever/funny/good looking I am
Three places I’d like to go on holiday are:
Rome
Russia
Tokyo
Three kids’ names are:
Owen, Dylan, Sîan
Three things I want to do before I die are:
Move to Aber
See Telford United in the League
Become a sports/film/travel writer
Three celebrity crushes I have had are:
Belinda Carlisle
Natalie Imbruglia
Emanuelle Béart

Stav.

Comments: Post a Comment